KushGarden.Nstars.Org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Jennifer Aniston, Jon Stewart laugh about their awkward first date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jennifer Aniston, Jon Stewart laugh about their awkward first date Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Aniston, Jon Stewart laugh about their awkward first date   Jennifer Aniston, Jon Stewart laugh about their awkward first date EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Before Pitt, Vaughn and Mayer, there was Stewart – Jon Stewart, that is.

When Jennifer Aniston visited The Daily Show Thursday night, the talk-show host reminded her that they'd shared a romantic Italian meal in New York City more than a decade ago. But their recollections of the evening were, to say the least, somewhat conflicting.

"I asked you out," Stewart said. "And it was lovely. I remember you brought so many of your friends. And I remember thinking, 'She's so excited to be on a date with me, she wants me to get to know her posse.' "

Aniston saw things differently. "If I remember correctly, wasn't it sort of like, 'Hey, a group of us are going out, do you want to join?' " she asked.

Regardless of who possesses the better memory, Stewart still has fond feelings for his would-be flame. "You were lovely then and lovely now," he said.
Back to top Go down
http://kushgarden.nstars.org

Jennifer Aniston, Jon Stewart laugh about their awkward first date
Page 1 of 1