KushGarden.Nstars.Org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Britney Spears Films More Scenes For ‘Glee’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Britney Spears Films More Scenes For ‘Glee’ Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears Films More Scenes For ‘Glee’   Britney Spears Films More Scenes For ‘Glee’ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

On Wednesday we got to see a photo that Britney Spears shared on her official Twitter profile from her first day of filming on the set of Glee. Yesterday, Britney shared another photo from her second day of filming on Glee and this new photo shows just what she's been up to on the set of the hit Fox TV series … behold:

All my GLEEKERS in the crowd, Grab a partner take it down -Brit

AHHHHH!! I love this!! The photo we saw on Wednesday seemed to hint that Britney will play the teacher role in the Glee version of her Baby, One More Time music video. This photo is very clear that Britney will play the Madonna role in the Glee version of her Me Against the Music music video. Brilliant!! Ab-so-effing-lutely BRILLIANT! Additionally, Britney shared one more photo from her second day of filming on Glee. Check out that photo after the jump …

Had so much fun on set today. My new BFF's…. -Britney

OMG … she looks so good. I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED to see this ep now! And I am SO loving all of these little photo teases/spoilers from the ep … it really looks like the Britney Spears ep of Glee will be even more amazing than the Madonna ep of Glee was. Woot!! Are these photos amazing or what?
Back to top Go down
http://kushgarden.nstars.org

Britney Spears Films More Scenes For ‘Glee’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KushGarden.Nstars.Org  :: Main Discussions :: Celeb Talk-
Jump to: