KushGarden.Nstars.Org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Rapper Raekwon confirms Justin Bieber-Kanye West collaboration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rapper Raekwon confirms Justin Bieber-Kanye West collaboration Empty
PostSubject: Rapper Raekwon confirms Justin Bieber-Kanye West collaboration   Rapper Raekwon confirms Justin Bieber-Kanye West collaboration EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

US hip-hop star Raekwon has confirmed that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber and Kanye West are going to collaborate on a new track together.

The Wu-Tang Clan star said that West, 33, and the 16-year-old singer, who recently became pals on Twitter, are teaming up with him to record a new single.

He told XXL magazine: 'It's definitely gonna happen, I'm a big fan of both of these guys and I think, at the end of the day, shorty [Bieber] is a sensation.'

He added: 'Yeezy [Kanye] called me and we going to make it pop.

'At the end of the day, we're all doing our thing in the game and for them to even just have a conversation and just put my name in it, it feels good… And we are going to make a hit.”

He added: “Justin’s got his own fan base and me and Yeezy got our own fan base and we are going to make it happen. We are going to make a good record.'
Back to top Go down
http://kushgarden.nstars.org

Rapper Raekwon confirms Justin Bieber-Kanye West collaboration
Page 1 of 1